Time is of the essence when you’re starving and have kiddos to feed and look after. This is one of my go-to lunches that can be assembled in minutes, doesn’t require any measuring or cooking, and is on the healthier side.
Bonus: You can eat it with one hand while child wrangling in the other.
All that’s needed is a whole wheat tortilla, a smear of pesto, a couple slices of deli turkey, mixed greens, and veggies (I love red onion and cherry tomatoes). Wrap it up and enjoy standing up as I often do on busy days.
Turkey Pesto Wrap
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 1 tbsp prepared pesto
- Handful of mixed greens
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 3 slices red onion
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Spread the pesto onto the tortilla.
- Top with the turkey slices.
- Layer on the tomatoes, mixed greens, and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.